Legal Services: Road Injury Claims
Queensland Road Injury Claims
Motor Accident Injury Claim Lawyers, Robert Anderson Lawyers, act for clients injured in accidents involving cars, motorbikes, quad bikes, trucks, buses, pedestrians and bicycles. If you have been injured in a Road Accident (even if it was partially your fault) you are entitled pursue a Claim.
Robert Anderson Lawyers have a no win no fee service for all local Motor Vehicle Injury Claims. This means there are no up-front legal costs.
The Qld motor vehicle injury compensation claim services and NO WIN NO FEE costs agreement are available to passengers, drivers, pedestrians, cyclists and motor cyclists involved in an accident. Your claim will include DAMAGES for disability, impairment, trauma, loss of income and medical expenses, to name just a few. Below are some of the frequently asked questions regarding our Queensland motor vehicle injury claim services.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident (also relevant for motorbikes, quad bikes, trucks, buses and bicycles) that was caused or partially caused by someone else, then you are entitled to make a compensation claim. Who is entitled to do this? Drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists.
- Arrange a NO obligation meeting and assessment with the lawyers at Robert Anderson Lawyers.
- Make a mutual commitment that Robert Anderson will be the NO WIN NO FEE expert Solicitor for your case.
- Prepare and lodge the initial paperwork. We then work with you to build your case, drawing on evidence, police reports and/or medical documentation.
- We negotiate with the insurance provider. If we cannot reach an acceptable compensation offer, then we move to the next step.
- Court action. We provide professional representation through the Court procedures.
- Complete the Hearing of your motor vehicle injury claim.
Each case and circumstance is different, as will be the time it takes to reach a successful settlement. Generally speaking it takes about 2 years for a motor vehicle compensation claim to be settled.
Yes. Claims ought to be lodged straight away failing which you may lose your right to pursue Compensation. Contact the lawyers at Robert Anderson Lawyers straight away for advice specific to your case.
It’s simple; if you do not get a LUMP SUM PAYOUT, Robert Anderson Lawyers do not get paid. All motor vehicle injury and work related injury claims are covered by the no win, no fee arrangement, as are other specific legal services.
Robert Anderson, Queensland Compensation Claim Lawyer and the owner of Robert Anderson Lawyers. You will deal direct with Robert Anderson from the point of your initial enquiry, all the way through the case to finalisation.
The first step is to arrange an obligation free meeting and assessment with Robert Anderson Lawyers.